|NutriBase End-User License Agreement|
1. By purchasing NutriBase software, you agree to "activate" the software by sending us your "Registration Number" (provided by your installed copy of NutriBase) in an email request. Activating your software assures that it will not expire at the end of its eight day evaluation period.|
2. A license for NutriBase entitles up to three installations of NutriBase for one licensee's personal use OR one installation on a single computer with multiple users.
3. The installations provided for in this license may not be shared with other individuals - each individual is required to obtain their own license for NutriBase.
4. If you require additional installations of NutriBase, you may purchase additional licenses of NutriBase.
5. You may not sell, rent, lease, loan, give, sublicense or otherwise transfer the software or any copy of the software in whole or in part to any other person or third party.
6. All sales are final once the NutriBase software is activated or 30 days after purchase, whichever occurs first.
7. Updates (interim releases within the current version) are free for the version you purchased; upgrades (major new releases) are discounted from the original purchase price. To qualify for upgrade discount pricing, you just be a registered user of the immediately previous edition.
8. If you purchase NutriBase within 60 days of a major new release, the new release is free to you as a download.
9. This software license agreement is effective upon your purchasing or installing this program and shall continue until it is terminated. This software license will terminate upon breach of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
10. The software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
11. Each edition of NutriBase is designed to work with the operating system that is current when the software is released. The software is not warranted to function properly under new or future operating systems.
12. If you have complied with the terms and conditions of this agreement, CyberSoft's entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be the replacement of any defective files. In no event shall CyberSoft, Inc. be liable to you for any other damages arising out of your use of this program.
13. In the event of a product return, you are responsible for confirming your eligibility with CyberSoft, Inc. Once eligibility is confirmed, you are responsible for returning all materials (when applicable) and acquiring proof of delivery. CyberSoft shall assess a 15% restock/card processing/activation/invoicing fee. Shipping and handling fees (when applicable) are not refundable.
14. CyberSoft makes the current version of NutriBase and the three immediately previous versions of this NutriBase software available for download from our web site. End users who wish to continue using discontinued versions of NutriBase should make an archival copy of NutriBase for this purpose.
15. The terms of this NutriBase End User License Agreement may change at any time and without notice.
16. For clarification of any facet of this End User License Agreement or for site licensing information, email us at support or call CyberSoft, Inc. At 480-603-8359 (Mon-Thurs, 8-5, Arizona time).